I’m Ashley. I’m the designer/developer/Jane of all trades here at Boldly Inspired. Design is my passion–I’ve been a freelance designer off and on for the past 4 years, and I just can’t stay away for long, which is how this space was born. I love working one-on-one with bloggers and small businesses to create beautiful and unique designs for their little corners of the web.
A LITTLE ABOUT ME
I’m a 20-something living in New York City. When I’m not working, you can usually find me hanging out at a park, reading and enjoying the sun. If the weather isn’t nice, I’m probably inside watching Netflix (Arrested Development anyone?) or testing out a new recipe.
5 RANDOM FUN FACTS
- I consider myself to be good at spelling, but I can’t for the life of me spell words with i/e or c/s combos. Wierd? Liscense? Thank god for autocorrect.
- I’m addicted to soup. I know it’s weird, but I just love it. Any type. I eat soup for dinner or lunch very often and I never get tired of it.
- I was in third grade for 11 months. Year round school + moving and switching to a traditional school.
- I am so uncoordinated and bad at all sports that my P.E. teacher in 7th grade decided to take pity on me and help me out by doing things like offer to serve the volleyball for me when it was my turn (I could not do it!). I loved him for that.
- I’m left-handed! I’m aware that this is really not all that cool, but as a very boring person it was always my go-to “fun fact!” because it was just interesting enough to suffice.